From advanced design to superior materials,
Manta5 has spent more than seven years
innovating to deliver a cutting edge watercraft
with a truly unique riding experience.
The World's First.
Exceptional performance and all water-terrain capabilities elevate this bike into a class of its own. Exuding confidence, its sporty design is complemented by truly responsive riding dynamics and seamlessly integrated technology.
Carbon fibre foils
This combination is impeccably tuned. Striking a perfect balance between stability and maneuverability in all types of water-terrain.
- Foil tip design minimises drag and extends effective wingspan
- Rear wingspan measures 6.5ft. Front wing, 4ft
- General purpose foils. Suitable for lakes, rivers, and the ocean
- Modular design for easy assembly and in-car transport
Your ride, Connected.
All Manta5 Hydrofoiler XE-1's come standard with the GARMIN® eBike Remote. Rugged, compact and lightweight and effectively cycle between the 7 levels of motor assistance. In addition, all Manta5 customers are to be issued with a 20% GARMIN discount code to purchase the fēnix 5 or fēnix 6 Smartwatch to make use of Manta5' free Datafields on the Connect IQ Store.
Riders can track
- Ride time
- Heart rate
- Battery charge level
- Electric assist level
* More features to come
Electric motor & battery
Clever technology. Ultra simple to use. This waterproof duo is designed to push the limits of what’s possible on water. The motor has proven resilient against rigorous maritime tests yet produces no more than a quiet hum and inflicts zero harm on the environment. Read more about our use of an electric assist motor.
- Fully submersible IPX8 rated battery housing system.
- Easy access charging connector with a 4 hour charge time
- IPX8 rated electric motor
- 460 watts of pedal assist power
- Up to 60 minutes of continuous ride time on maximum assist level. Please note, estimated battery run time may vary depending on the weight of the rider, weather conditions, and level of assist.
Chassis & gears
In addition to being resilient against saltwater and corrosion, the Hydrofoiler's frame and gears are packed full of ingenious design details that stay true to the simplicity of a beautifully crafted bike.
- Aircraft grade TIG welded 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Hybrid drivetrain with industry standard components for easy replacement
- Buoyancy modules designed to streamline the Hydrofoiler both above and below water
- Easy maintenance crank-set sub-assembly, gearbox sub-assembly, and the propeller/shaft sub-assembly